- Material about each participating country¢s situation of senior and elderly people in society: social, demographical, medical aspects, voluntary activity.
- Structured learning material to prepare senior volunteers for palliative care (in hard-copy brochure and in CD-ROM format).
- Audiovisual presentation of the project¢s evolution processes story as a means of setting project development standards.
- Language courses for participants.
- International workshops.
- Improved competence of elderly volunteers and staff.
- Extended knowledge of cultures of participants countries
- Website, leaflets and other dissemination material of the project
- Voluntary Palliative Care Booklet (download pdf)